What Are Compression Shirts For?
After a killer upper body workout, nothing unleashes your inner superhero like a workout shirt for men. This form-fitting garment is often made from a spandex blend with specific designs to give you the benefits you need in your workout. Compression shirts can be found being worn by athletes and, of course, superheroes. They come in short, and long-sleeves that helps support you in your training and make you look great as they hold all the bad in and show off all that is good.
What are Compression Shirts For?
Unlike other compression gear, men’s dri-fit shirts serve a different role than their counterparts. One of the many reasons why athletes wear them is their improvement in blood flow and circulation. They’ll reduce muscle oscillations, which will optimize the contraction direction of your muscle fibers. This results in an improved mechanical and efficient training session.
Wearing compression shirts can reduce the vibration in your skeletal muscle while you train and compete. In theory, this reduction in vibration will have you seeing less muscle trauma, which in turn, will be a reduction in fatigue during your training routine. All this together adds up to a reduction in exercise-induced muscle damage. As an athlete, you’ll experience less edema, reduced soreness, and faster recovery during the time after your exercise.
Other Reasons for What a Workout Shirt Men is For
Compression shirts for many things besides making you look like a Hollywood superhero. While they’re form-fitting, they also shape your upper body.
• Men’s dri-fit shirt prevents muscle strain by keeping your muscles warm. This can be especially helpful for supersets or if you’re susceptible to stresses regularly.
• No one wants to be drenched in sweat while working out. It feels terrible and is quite uncomfortable. A compression shirt will pull sweat from your body. This will not only keep you cool and dry but prevent chafing and rashes due to excessive moisture.
• Muscle stiffness post-workout can bring pain and soreness that is not only uncomfortable but can last a couple days. Compression shirts will help relieve these issues so you can recover faster.
• Muscles take time to recover after a workout. All the tearing you do during training puts a toll on your body. Compression gear is used for reducing this time taken for your muscles to repair themselves.
• Your muscles need oxygen to work harder and keep lactic acid from staying in one place too long. Compression shirts are for better oxygenation, which improves your venous return.
Compression shirts aren’t just for working out and other training. They look cool and make you look great. They accentuate all the hard work you put in. While the clothing is for more practical purposes, you may find yourself sporting these shirts daily. Whether in or out of the gym, you’ll find them comfortable and the perfect addition to your gym and personal life.